Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Starting to get back to our new normal....

Hello everyone!

I am finally feeling up to writing in the blog. I cannot believe it is already six days post-surgery. As you all know my surgery on Thursday was nothing less than a perfect surgery. The doctors said they wish they could of taped it because it was like my kidney was made for him. I don't remember much from Thursday and Friday other than just sleeping taking medicine and some serious pain. Thankfully my sisters were able to spend the night and family was here with Steve Tyler and I the entire time. And Tyler never missed a beat and was feeling well right away!

So, when Saturday arrived I thought things would just keep getting better and then murphys law took over and I was very wrong lol. Since I was so nauseated they were trying to give me medicine for that and after getting sick twice they tried a different one and all hell broke loose. From what I remember and was told, I was shaking violently and before you knew it EKG machines, chest xrays and more medicines were given then I think I woke up 5 hours later.


That was our only setback so we are feeling good now about our recoveries. My family does have some funny stories that I am sure will be passed around eventually! Thanks for all the continued prayers and I will keep updating daily!
Love to all,
Susanne Steve Ry and Ty                                      

1 comment: