Thursday, June 21, 2012

Almost 5 months!!!!

Hello,

We hope everyone is doing well!!!  It will soon be 5 months since the kidney transplant I thought I would give everyone an update.

I am doing very well, to me it feels like I never even donated, other than the obvious battle wounds!! Tyler has been doing well taking all his medications like clockwork and in general feeling pretty good.

Unfortunately, his creatinine level (kidney function) was declining just a little bit when we went for blood work on Tuesday. He had a renal ultrasound on Wednesday and they do not see anything wrong as far as the "structural" part of the kidney. So, on Monday we do have to get another kidney biopsy because as the doctor explained they do not want to miss anything as far as rejection goes.

Of course, Tyler is not to happy about this and having to spend another night in the hospital. The reason they do this is to check and see if antibodies have developed against the new kidney or if it could be cellular.

We are praying nothing is happening at all, but better safe than sorry. So, add an extra prayer if you would that this biopsy turns out well!

We will update as soon as we know.

Susanne and Steve

7 comments:

  1. To me ,kidney donation is a worth saluting and respectful process.Great respect for Tyler.Get well as soon as possible.
    Chronic kidney disease treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Also Agree With Legal KIdney Donation Process. It Is A Kind Of Restore Process Of HUman Body Organ. Tyler You Can Get Very Well As God Is With You, Never Look Back . Go Ahead Thanks For Sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the experience. Kidney donation is truly a gift of life. Also kidney donors usually go on to live normal and healthy lives. They need to following some precautions and go for regular checkups. Source : Kidney transplant

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Mariam used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes...i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Priests Abija); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn't mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I'm sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him here as +447053820826 or spirituallighthealing101@live.com He travel sometimes.i cant give out his number cos he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he’ will replied to any emails asap,love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,HIV AIDS,it's all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
    more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing your experience.the kidney donating is giving life to another in the form of kidney transplantation Kidney Transplant India

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot for sharing your experience about kidney transplantation. Regards: Lyfboat

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing your experience.
    Keep up the good work
    Are you looking for Kidney transplantation treatment in India

    ReplyDelete