Monday, November 7, 2011

Testing Scheduled

Hello all,

Well, my testing has been scheduled at University Hospital. Unfortunately, it is not until December 13th! However, they did put my on a cancellation list (well that is what they say) to get me in sooner if possible. Anyway, after that day I will go back two days later on the 15th to find out all the results. If I pass all of that, then we assume the date will be set for the transplant (which we should know 6 weeks in advance) unless something of an emergency nature comes up. If they find anything wrong with me (which I do not believe they will) then immediately Steve will get his cat scan of his Kidneys, and we start all over. So, for now another few weeks of waiting and worry, but we have a feeling that finding the match will be our Christmas present this year!
Susanne and Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment