Thursday, October 27, 2011

Finally, some good progress!

Hello all,

We are happy to report that today the nurse called me and the surgeon thinks I will be ok to give Tyler one of my kidneys!!!!! Now, of course, I do have further testing to do; the next step is to get evaluated by a doctor at University Hospital. The appt. will be 4 hours long (Yuck) but they will do all my blood work, chest x-rays, EKG, a medical history and who knows what else. A few days after that I will go back in and she will tell me all the results. The nurse is scheduling everything and will hopefully call me by Monday to let me know when this will be, but for know we are very happy that we still have a chance that it is me, how amazing would that be! Have a great weekend everyone.

Susanne and Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment