Friday, October 7, 2011

Further Testing

Hello,
So, I have decided to keep my testing going on my Kidneys. One of two options: either go to Dr. Burroughs at University then on to the Urologist or option #2, go back to Childrens again and they will inject dye into my Kidneys to see how both of my kidneys are working as far as making sure they are excreting everything in a 50/50 manner. The doctors opinion was option #2 to save time on all my tests. The nurse will be calling me back as soon as Dr. Goebel writes the order for my test and I told her I can come in any day any time. If all goes well after that test, then my last and final step (at least thats what they say) will be going to University for my physical/blood tests/chest xrays etc.

Tylers Dr. said he is still certain that he will need the transplant by late winter so I am trying to push them on all these tests so Ty does not have to end up on dialysis. Let's just hope next time they don't have to stick me 5 or 6 times like they did last week!  As always, thanks for all the support.

Susanne and Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment